Tuesday, September 16, 2008

24AUG08- trees

On the weekend we visited with more of James' relatives (which was fantastic) and along the way we made a stop at what we were later told was a Fairy Tree. In essence we just stopped because we thought the tree looked so cool.

According to the Tree Council of Ireland :
The hawthorn is the fairy tree. It is extremely unlucky to cut down a lone hawthorn, as the fairies will have their revenge.

James Rocked out on the Fairy Tree: (see more of his shots here)




3 comments:

James Walker said...

....thanks for making me look like I know what I'm doing....

mendicellis said...

Hi, I'm emanuele mendicelli, your blog is very interesting.
If have you got time, see my blog
http://mendicellis.blogspot.com/

Hemant Saluja said...

Hi,
It is interesting to know about hawthorn tree that looks like a fairy tree.

===================================

neha trehan
look4ward