Sunday, October 21, 2007

Dreams


I go looking for them today. I notice one of my favorite places for them has been bull dozed and carts are in new spots and the mud is cleared from the culverts. Hooray I have good light and cold weather. I drop into the culvert looking for new ones- nothing doing but I know another spot that just might be in better light today. I go under Interstate 40 and pass the homeless at the end of the tunnel. In a big heap above the culverts are these, but the light isn't anything special with it at your back. I move on and when going back to truck I see this shot- and it all comes together- Premonitory Dreams.

I have them all the time, but they go forgotten during waking hours.

1 comment:

James Walker said...

I'd hang this on my wall.
It's quadruple-wide. Best one I've seen in months.